Sales Representative - ON SITE
The Sales Representative is driven to achieve all Company established performance objectives and assigned departmental functions, and is eligible to participate in Company sponsored performance bonus plans, in accordance with plan guidelines and performance results.
• Representative interacts regularly with all Sales team members, partners on a daily basis with team members from other work
• Responsible for the results of assigned functions; meets regularly with supervision to review performance results and establish goals to maximize individual performance.
• Delivers exceptional service in person and by phone; interacts daily with staff members at all levels and occasionally directly with external customers and vendors; makes good business decisions and maintains confidentiality.
• Completes all assigned tasks in a timely, accurate, and effective manner.
• Mentors new staff members regarding departmental and company objectives when assigned task by management.
• Communicates any potential production issues, time keeping issues, safety, or loss prevention issues to supervision immediately.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Complies with all Company designated employment policies and work practices.
• Successfully, accurately, with a sense of urgency, and within all applicable guidelines, completes all assigned work product within company designated deadlines.
• Establishes cooperative work relationships with all department team members.
• Communicates accurately and effectively with coworkers and/or business partners, through email as well by telephone, as assigned by supervision.
• Ensures that all confidential or private information, whether proprietary Company process, or business partner credentials, banking information, etc. remains protected.
• Effectively follows all timekeeping policies and practices; uses the Company designated timekeeping process to maintain accurate time punches/record of hours worked.
• Highly proficient in Sales Force (CRM).
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office; able to create and navigate excel spreadsheets.
• Detail oriented, organized; excellent time management and decision-making skills; consistently executes assigned tasks with a sense of urgency and desire to exceed established targets.
• Strong collaboration skills; ability to foster positive, respectful relationships and establish credibility.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; able to communicate effectively with coworkers, supervision, and business partners.
• Highly enthusiastic.
- 1+years of demonstrated success in a relevant position requiring competency in Microsoft Office, or commensurate experience.
- Merchant Cash Advance (MCA) - highly desirable
-Demonstrated sales experience
*THIS IS AN ON-SITE POSITION ONLY