Customer Service Representative - ON-SITE
As a Customer Service Representative you will provide customer support through both facing and non-facing interactions. You will also be able to do Live Chat, Email and Inbound Phone support.
Skills and requirements:
- Advanced English written and spoken
- Technical skills: Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite, proficient using the internet and search engines, CRM knowledge
- Education: Highschool degree
- Experience: 2 years of experience is required
- Learning abilities - Show interest and concern in development, on what relates directly to your area. You are always open to changes that may contribute to your performance, and encourage others to keep up-to-date constantly. You are willing to incorporate new ways to work.
- Results- Oriented - Persistent to reach goals and objectives. Being able to work effectively under pressure and modify your own working methods in order to achieve improvements in performance. Develop your activities right on schedule, achieving the objectives without requiring more resources than the ones provided.
- Analytical Thinking - You are able to detect current problems, understand the processes in which you are involved and identify just some of the problem’s cause-effect relationship.
- Productivity - Cooperate in the development of your tasks and your accomplishments to exceed expectations. Implement all necessary actions to perform at your best. You do not have problems in developing follow-up guidelines when performing tasks.
- Negotiation - You are objective and like to face also the negative arguments in a negotiation. You find relevant information for the person to whom you are about to negotiate. You have a solid and convincing argument for the negotiations. And you show yourself as a respectful and cordial individual in any situation.
- Emotional Intelligence - Acknowledge your limits to avoid emotional overflows that can mess up your work. Ask for support from others when feeling stressed. You act showing their emotions, but know manage them.
Apply for this position